Monday, March 05, 2012

Keep Filing. . . Binder for Veritas cards

We use the Veritas History and Bible cards.  They are a great fit for our family.  But, the cards have driven me nuts the last few year.  I tried punching holes in them and using binder rings.  The cards ripped forcing me to give inspirational talks to my children on how to handle them correctly.  By November my talk was losing some of its appeal both to me and my kids.  

This year I was lucky enough to find this blog that described how their family organized their Veritas History and/or Bible cards.  I was so excited, my husband who greatly appreciates organization was thrilled, and my children were happy to not hear another talk on the proper care of cards.  These binder and sheet protectors can be purchased from http://www.keepfiling.com/ .    The specific ones I used were the 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 memo size. 

Enjoy!
Becky

My binders.  I love the organization!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment