Thursday, February 25, 2016

Interesting Articles

I have read the most interesting articles on home education this week that I wanted to share.




The first was written by a college professor.  He tells how having a home educated student in one of his classes changed how he thought about homeschooling.


The second article is about homeschooling and the Myers-Briggs.  If you are not familiar with the Myers-Briggs you can take the test here.  If you are familiar with personality tests then go to this post on What's Your Homeschool Personality.  I am an ESFJ.  I was taken aback by how much my personality reflected my ideas of home education. 

What homeschool personality are you?  
~Becky

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that article from Mystie's website. I gave it a brief read but need to give it a deeper read. It's full of great information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it. It was helpful for me to understand my style. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was pretty neat. I shared it with my husband and we are both amazed at how "on point" the quiz results are! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you enjoyed the article Latrecia! I was taken back as well.

    ReplyDelete